martes, 3 de marzo de 2009

I want to tell the world about You and your love;
I want to cry out and shout and scream about your Holy Name

I want to share this everlasting lovewith everyone.
You are amazing and wonderful,
great and marvelous,
You mean everything to me,
You are all I need,
I may feel wonder and peace when I'm with You

I've found my true love and I will not change it for nothing and for no one
I love You, I do love you...
with all my heart, with all my soul and mind

I will live my life to glorify You
and to praise You.

Oh! That sacrifice...
You did it because you love me...
I can not understand it,
I don't deserve it,
I just know You have captivated me completely

How can I see this kind of beauty
you have created and not praise You?
How can I see the moon at night
and watch the stars
and do nothing?
Your Creation reveals You to me!

You are God, my God!
and I will always believe in you and in your promises

I love you!
I can not say anything else,
even though I say it knowing
it is to small to express
the way I feel about You

Please keep on changing my heart to yours
and please transform my mind to make it
the way you want it

Use me, let me serve You...

If I could just abide in your Presence forever...

I am yours, totally Yours!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario